Thursday 12 April 2012

Greenwich








Yesterday my friend and I went to Greenwich, as some of the vintage shops there are actually beautiful. For example, the blue dress I am wearing was a recent purchase, from a shop named Retrobates Vintage a the Beehive (http://www.umiandco.com/). Such an amazing shop - half sells vinyl's and cd's (I found a Fleetwood Mac Tango in the Night vinyl for only £6!) and the other half sells vintage clothing and accessories. This blue dress was £30, and I am obsessed with it, one of the best buys of the year so far.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by x

    You look lovely in these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And no problem, your blog is beautiful x

      Delete
  2. Oh your dress is delightful! The colour is so summery and I am a complete sucker for a lace collar...swoon:) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, exactly why I love it also! Thanks for the comment x

      Delete